Where do you buy your XBox stuff at?

Post by Juice_Ma » Sat, 04 May 2002 01:12:17

Just wondering where everyone buys their games/hardware/accessories at?  I
get most of my stuff from Half.com... may be used but cheap :).

Where do you buy your XBox stuff at?

Post by PJ4LIF » Sat, 04 May 2002 14:17:07

Well, I usually just buy em at Game Force since they are good here in
Colorado. Or, whoever since they are pretty much 49.99 everywhere except
sorry ass EB world.

Quote:> Just wondering where everyone buys their games/hardware/accessories at?  I
> get most of my stuff from Half.com... may be used but cheap :).

1. To buy or not to buy: PowerMac 6100 DOS

Hi everyone,

I have been seeing some very good prices for Power Mac 6100 DOS and I
am feeling very encouraged to consider buying it. I was wondering what
your experiences are with this system - good and bad - Did you
encounter any serious problems?  Do you think there will be any
problems running some of the standard database packages like Oracle,
Paradox, MS Access, Sybase etc. Given Apple's track record, I am sure
the Mac side will be great. But how about the PC side -
486DX2 66MHz?

Your suggestions are appreciated in this regard and ultimately
I am the only one responsible for any decision I make regarding
the purchase of the powermac. So please feel free to make any
suggestions.

The stock in our university store is fast vanishing and
a quick reply will be of great help.

Thanks a lot.

--- Naghi

M V Nagendra Prasad,
Dept. of Computer Sc., LGRC,               J-17 North Village,
University of Massachusetts,               Amherst, MA 01002
Amherst, MA 01003. USA                     Ph No: 413-546-5341

2. Need Help Compiling toolpack 1.2 on HP-UX 9.05

3. You are mad in the head if you buy or consider buying an XBOX

4. QPW cell references

5. buy or not buy xbox

6. counting charactors in a text.

7. Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbo

8. Help about classification and clustering algorythms

9. xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbo

10. xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBoX SuCkS xBo

11. Xbox Toronto Forum - Buy/Sell/Trade Xbox games in Toronto and Surrounding Areas

12. where to buy Siemon stuff online in US