Controller Cable

Post by Solinar » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:28:26

Quick question as my search returned nothing. My cat
chewed the cord to my controller. I would like to replace
the cord only if ossible. I noticed that it does detach
from teh controller, so does anyone know of anyone that
carries just the cable? Does Microsoft even make just the
cable? Any help would be appreciated.

Controller Cable

Post by Paul120 » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:33:54

I remember seeing an ad for an extension cable for the
Xbox controller. Maybe that will help.

Good luck

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Quick question as my search returned nothing. My cat
>chewed the cord to my controller. I would like to replace
>the cord only if ossible. I noticed that it does detach
>from teh controller, so does anyone know of anyone that
>carries just the cable? Does Microsoft even make just the
>cable? Any help would be appreciated.
>.

Controller Cable

Post by Paul120 » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:36:14

Try this

http://www.xbreporter.com/xbox_extension_cable.php

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Quick question as my search returned nothing. My cat
>chewed the cord to my controller. I would like to replace
>the cord only if ossible. I noticed that it does detach
>from teh controller, so does anyone know of anyone that
>carries just the cable? Does Microsoft even make just the
>cable? Any help would be appreciated.
>.

Controller Cable

Post by Solinar » Fri, 25 Oct 2002 01:35:56

Greatly appreciated, I will give that a shot. Thanks :)

1. Longer controller cables?

Does anyone out there know if someone is making
aftermarket controller cable extentions? I have a 43" TV
and I like to be sitting back from it a fair distance when
I am playing my Xbox. As it stands right now I have to sit
on the floor if I want play on my Xbox, which really is a
pain in the ass (literally) when I have a big, plush easy-
chair 2 feet behind me. Another 3-5 feet of cable would be
great. If anyone has any information on this could they
leave a reply or drop me an e-mail. Thanx

2. Explorer View

3. X-Connection PS Controller Cable

4. Usermgr for doimains

5. Controller Cable Extensions