Keyboard and Mouse

Post by Herm » Sat, 18 May 2002 08:12:56

Does anyone know if their coming out with a keyboard and
mouse for Xbox. Here's my perspective: They Shouldn't.
Keyboard and mouse are more accurate than the controller,
but then I would have to buy 4 of them. And I also like
having a controller cuz it doesnt mess up my wrist. And
finally if a controller player vs. keyboard/mouse player,
controller player would be owned.

Keyboard and Mouse

Post by <madgamer2.. » Sat, 18 May 2002 08:23:07

Don't worry about it, they said they wont.  they arent
trying to make the xbox a computer.

Keyboard and Mouse

Post by smokebom » Sat, 18 May 2002 08:43:24

i dont man i played the game delta force land warrior for
a long time on computer and got to be where i was bad ass
but now that ive gotin used to the controller i do better
with it than i do with the keyboard and mouse so i think
its just what people like but your right though most
people do do beter with keyboard and mouse but whatever im
stickin with the controller
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know if their coming out with a keyboard and
>mouse for Xbox. Here's my perspective: They Shouldn't.
>Keyboard and mouse are more accurate than the controller,
>but then I would have to buy 4 of them. And I also like
>having a controller cuz it doesnt mess up my wrist. And
>finally if a controller player vs. keyboard/mouse player,
>controller player would be owned.
>.

Keyboard and Mouse

Post by Xbox Rule » Sat, 18 May 2002 09:24:53

Yes there is going to be a keyboard (only keyboard) i did
a post a while ago on this i think inteact is making it
but it is mostly for entering Gameshark codes (thats what
they said so there is going to be one) and doing other
stuff. i think it is in the xbox appliances section on
ebgames.com and i think the realease date is somewhere
around october! Xbox Rules
Quote:>-----Original Message-----

>Don't worry about it, they said they wont.  they arent
>trying to make the xbox a computer.
>.

Keyboard and Mouse

Post by yosh » Sat, 18 May 2002 10:51:43

MS keeps saying that there will never be a keyboard/mouse
for xbox 'cause they want xbox to be a games only (and dvd
movie) console and not a pc

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>i dont man i played the game delta force land warrior for
>a long time on computer and got to be where i was bad ass
>but now that ive gotin used to the controller i do better
>with it than i do with the keyboard and mouse so i think
>its just what people like but your right though most
>people do do beter with keyboard and mouse but whatever
im
>stickin with the controller

1. Mouse Remote w/ Wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo

I've been using the X10 Mouse Remote for a couple years now and love
it (I use it on my "juke box" to control winamp).  I recently decided
to move the juke box computer behind a TV and run the display thru the
TV.  Having a corded keyboard in that location won't work very well so
I pulled out my IR wireless keyboard/mouse combo and hooked it up.
Problem is, the IR receiver for the keyboard seems to suck up most of
the commands I send from my X10 Mouse Remote!  I couldn't find
anything on this type of setup in the archives.. has anyone gotten
this type of setup to work?  Any tricks I can try?

 -Scott

2. Domain server stripping 2nd's server's FQDN in "From"

3. A4 Tech Wireless mouse RFSW-5 with wireless keyboard/mouse RFKB-5

4. Nokia 2110 with Data Card.

5. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT

6. phase V

7. Problems with Nikon LS-40 and cordless logitech mouse and keyboard

8. TANGLE for DOS

9. Visioneer 7600 and mouse/keyboard locking up

10. OpticPro 4830P locks mouse and keyboard

11. mouse and keyboard

12. xbox keyboard and mouse?

13. Keyboard/mouse for XBox?