Guess who's back? Back again!

Post by Haus » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:35:55

Werd you chauncy ass mofos!  now we have a BOA
website.....very un-clanish if by my standards but of
course, when you think you are not a clan, you are NOT a
clan. silly me.

Hauss
"Yea thats right, the creator of the infamous post that
ended up on 7 websites and it's validity was even
confirmed by IGN.  What experts!"

Guess who's back? Back again!

Post by You must be kidding !! » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:55:54

 Returning from the back 40 Jethro ? Just rolled out of
the trailer did ya ? How's your sheeps bunghole this
morning. You are a legend in your own mind (infamous... HA
HA HA HA HA !!!) Hey, say hello to the rest of the carnies
for us.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Werd you chauncy ass mofos!  now we have a BOA
>website.....very un-clanish if by my standards but of
>course, when you think you are not a clan, you are NOT a
>clan. silly me.

>Hauss
>"Yea thats right, the creator of the infamous post that
>ended up on 7 websites and it's validity was even
>confirmed by IGN.  What experts!"
>.

Guess who's back? Back again!

Post by Haus » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:00:49

Guess whos back, back again.  Banshee is back, tell some
men.  rub his back, rib his back, rib his back....

Hauss
"Always tuning into the Eminem Show!"

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>They are a clan, they aren't a clan. WHO CARES YOU PANZY
*!

>.

Guess who's back? Back again!

Post by James Clar » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:13:39

----------

>Werd you chauncy ass mofos!  now we have a BOA
>website.....very un-clanish if by my standards but of
>course, when you think you are not a clan, you are NOT a
>clan. silly me.

>Hauss
>"Yea thats right, the creator of the infamous post that
>ended up on 7 websites and it's validity was even
>confirmed by IGN.  What experts!"

oh god not you again, and there I was hoping you were dead

Guess who's back? Back again!

Post by Haus » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:19:02

No, not dead...but i am hurt.  I did pull my back last
nite humping your mom.  man she was great, she also did
this thing where you slap the back of her head and she
just deep throats the mofo! she could suck a watermelon
through a garden hose!!!

Hauss
"Tell her medium starch!"

Quote:>-----Original Message-----

>----------
>In article <275201c24469$101ebd20

>>Werd you chauncy ass mofos!  now we have a BOA
>>website.....very un-clanish if by my standards but of
>>course, when you think you are not a clan, you are NOT a
>>clan. silly me.

>>Hauss
>>"Yea thats right, the creator of the infamous post that
>>ended up on 7 websites and it's validity was even
>>confirmed by IGN.  What experts!"

>oh god not you again, and there I was hoping you were
dead
>.

Guess who's back? Back again!

Post by drew » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:27:55

Try an insult that you didnt get from a Kevin Smith movie.

-Drew

> No, not dead...but i am hurt.  I did pull my back last
> nite humping your mom.  man she was great, she also did
> this thing where you slap the back of her head and she
> just deep throats the mofo! she could suck a watermelon
> through a garden hose!!!

> Hauss
> "Tell her medium starch!"

Guess who's back? Back again!

Post by SWAT » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:38:20

 Dude, how do you afford a computer. I got on the web and
found that the guy running the Tilt-a-Whirl only makes
$4.50 an hour.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Guess whos back, back again.  Banshee is back, tell some
>men.  rub his back, rib his back, rib his back....

>Hauss
>"Always tuning into the Eminem Show!"

Guess who's back? Back again!

Post by James Clar » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:40:29

----------

>No, not dead...but i am hurt.  I did pull my back last
>nite humping your mom.

Ah the Old mum jokes, you really surprise me. Funny seeing as she's dead and
has been for 22 years - how's your in box gay boy?

Guess who's back? Back again!

Post by Cobra[BOA » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:16:24

Would someone please show this boy to the GC forums..

Quote:> Werd you chauncy ass mofos!  now we have a BOA
> website.....very un-clanish if by my standards but of
> course, when you think you are not a clan, you are NOT a
> clan. silly me.

> Hauss
> "Yea thats right, the creator of the infamous post that
> ended up on 7 websites and it's validity was even
> confirmed by IGN.  What experts!"

Guess who's back? Back again!

Post by StL Blues Fan ?200 » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:34:21

Heu, cool!  The 12 year old is In The House!

Quote:> Werd you chauncy ass mofos!  now we have a BOA
> website.....very un-clanish if by my standards but of
> course, when you think you are not a clan, you are NOT a
> clan. silly me.

> Hauss
> "Yea thats right, the creator of the infamous post that
> ended up on 7 websites and it's validity was even
> confirmed by IGN.  What experts!"

1. guess who's back, back again

alright, i'm finally back my cpu internet connection broke
down.
but i'm back, i know your thinking "who the hell is this"
but it's me
you guys thought you could get rid of me
but i'm back and i'm not leaving until i want to, so there

so go ahead and say your smart remarks and other crap but
i know that you guys missed me.
oh and by the way it's the one and only MEXTEX. laterz

2. Access-List: Blocking all access by mistake

3. I'm back again!

4. is anyone skillful in ODBC!!??

5. Back from the past, back to the future!

6. Troublesome 2000i file - can anyone assist?

7. Yoga Poses for Back Pain Relief : Relax After Yoga Back Pain Workout

8. Read Errors on outbound Mail (Sendmail 8.7.4) on 28.8 leased line modem link

9. Java Developer ///Indianapolis,IN //// 6+Months Contract(Back fill position 2 consultants backed out))

10. Back to back PDF printing

11. Back to Back

12. Back-to-back memory accesses