Two new games (GTA3 and MGS like games)

Post by Joe » Tue, 27 Aug 2002 04:23:40

Hey, I just wanted to let some of you know (most of you
already know probably), that even though GTA3 isn't
coming to xbox, a game like it that sounds really good
is! It's called Loose Cannon.  You are a military trained
guy who goes on his own to bring down crime bosses.
Totaly interactive enviroment, whole city's, pedestrians,
the whole package. (No Screenshots yet.)

The other game I can't remember the name, sorry. I
checked, but gamespot is shut down right now. It seems to
me like a MGS kinda thing, but 20x better.  You take the
role of two people, a hacker and an assasain.  I'll post
the name of the game as a reply to this when I find it
out again. (I'm not 100% sure that this is like MGS
because to tell you the truth I've never played it. Just
looks like it.)

Post by Joe » Tue, 27 Aug 2002 04:48:32

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Sorry bout not being able to get the name of the game

too you, it's called Duality.

Joe