Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by Dr.zEn[GDI » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:05:17

Quote:> I don't own Mech*.  I own Halo + Splinter Cell.  I'm selling Halo, I
> personally think it sucks (yes I know I'll be flamed)

HAHAHAHA, this should keep us busy for a few days!

Dr.z3n(thinks Halo is great, but not GRRREAT)

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by Jim Bake » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:12:35

Hahahahaha.  Oh the hate mail I will receive.

JIm

> > I don't own Mech*.  I own Halo + Splinter Cell.  I'm selling Halo,
> > personally think it sucks (yes I know I'll be flamed)

> HAHAHAHA, this should keep us busy for a few days!

> Dr.z3n(thinks Halo is great, but not GRRREAT)

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by Dr.zEn[GDI » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:30:19

Quote:> Hahahahaha.  Oh the hate mail I will receive.

> JIm

I'm sending mine now!

Dr.z3n

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by William Brow » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:49:27

I had alot of fun with Halo.  I can't wait til Halo 2.  Mech* is a
real good game.  The online play is a blast, only wish they would make a ctf
game type for the game, but with downloadable content they just may do that!

> > Hahahahaha.  Oh the hate mail I will receive.

> > JIm

> I'm sending mine now!

> Dr.z3n

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by Jason » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:58:42

Did you play the whole game? What did you think sucked about it?

I personally LOVED it, and played it all the way thru at least 50 times.

> > I don't own Mech*.  I own Halo + Splinter Cell.  I'm selling Halo,
> > personally think it sucks (yes I know I'll be flamed)

> HAHAHAHA, this should keep us busy for a few days!

> Dr.z3n(thinks Halo is great, but not GRRREAT)

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by Gp » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 04:03:47

While I don't think that Halo sucks, I don't think it is "all that and a bag
of chips" either. Actually I really tend to dislike FPS games on a console,
way too twitchy without the precision of the mouse. It makes it very
frustrating, and in my opinion, not very fun.

-Gp

> Hahahahaha.  Oh the hate mail I will receive.

> JIm

> > > I don't own Mech*.  I own Halo + Splinter Cell.  I'm selling
Halo,
> > > personally think it sucks (yes I know I'll be flamed)

> > HAHAHAHA, this should keep us busy for a few days!

> > Dr.z3n(thinks Halo is great, but not GRRREAT)

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by Jim Bake » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 04:08:47

Beat it once and never looked back.  Haven't touched it since.

Jim

> Did you play the whole game? What did you think sucked about it?

> I personally LOVED it, and played it all the way thru at least 50 times.

> > > I don't own Mech*.  I own Halo + Splinter Cell.  I'm selling
Halo,
> > > personally think it sucks (yes I know I'll be flamed)

> > HAHAHAHA, this should keep us busy for a few days!

> > Dr.z3n(thinks Halo is great, but not GRRREAT)

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by Matthew Web » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 04:11:15

I find it is just another control mechanism to get used to using. When I
first started playing games with a keyboard and mouse I hated it too. I
thought it was a clunky interface. Over time developers began to use it in
better ways. The controller is the same way, but now I like it better than a
keyboard. Aiming may not be as "accurate", but moving around and avoidance
are much better. I find myself playing Unreal Champion much better than
Unreal Tournament. I now prefer two analog thumbsticks to a keyboard and
mouse. The triggers also make it feel more natural.

> While I don't think that Halo sucks, I don't think it is "all that and a
bag
> of chips" either. Actually I really tend to dislike FPS games on a
console,
> way too twitchy without the precision of the mouse. It makes it very
> frustrating, and in my opinion, not very fun.

> -Gp

> > Hahahahaha.  Oh the hate mail I will receive.

> > JIm

> Halo,

> > > HAHAHAHA, this should keep us busy for a few days!

> > > Dr.z3n(thinks Halo is great, but not GRRREAT)

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by Dr.zEn[GDI » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 04:56:38

Quote:> Beat it once and never looked back.  Haven't touched it since.

Word.  I thoroughly enjoyed it that one time I played it through though.
(actually I did pick it up again at the end of Spring when I broke my
collarbone, and was immobilized).

Halo is special IMO because I *did* find the storyline engrossing.  Ditto on
the repetitiveness, but I thought the vechicles were awesome, I just wished
there was more 'banshee time' in the game.

Dr.z3n

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by alex » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 06:57:27

> [...]

Well, that's Jim Baker's opinion so why don't you find
something better to do then flame a person for his or her
opinion.

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by xTen » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 07:16:51

> [...]

Well, to start with you have to know Jim...  ;)

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by Dr.zEn[GDI » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 07:46:09

> [...]

It's a bird, it's a plane..no!  It's the joke sailing right over alex's
head!  Are you always thick, or are you having an off day?

Dr.z3n

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by <GabeC> » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:08:48

Jim Baker is such a fag. Go get yourself a GC with Pokeman and Mario
Sunshine.

Jim Baker thinks Halo sux!

Post by Jim Bake » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 23:11:06

I suppose that helps =).  If this thread had started before the new forums,
I suspicion it would have run about 3-400 posts by now.

Jim

Post by Jim Bake » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 23:11:44

Nothing like judging someone's * orientation because they don't like a
video game as much as you do =).  God bless America.

Jim