surround sound

Post by Andre » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 11:34:09

i am in need of a little guidance regarding setup for
surround sound.  I am most likely getting a surround sound
system for my birthday, coming soon, and am wondering how
i will connect my xbox to it, since the tv i am using only
has a coaxial input.  i am using the standard av cables to
run into my vcr and then to my tv.  so could i use these
cables to connect to my reciever for 5.1 DD suround
sound?  if not, is there any way i can make my set-up work
without buying a new tv with s-video inputs?  thanks for
putting up with my rambling and thanks for the help.  See
you on the other end of a sniper rifle in Halo online.

1. surround sound

I have a tv and it needs an rf adaptor to hook up my
xbox.  I bought that but I also have a radio with 5.1
dolby pro logic surround sound.  I really want to hook
that up so that i can play and watch movies in surround
sound.  Is this even possible with my setup?  What do I
need to buy?

2. Exchange issues

3. surround sound question

4. Backup software needed for Exabyte 8200

5. I need Dolby Digital surround sound help

6. Los Cretinos 4

7. Surround sound TOSLink cable question

8. Searching for papers (citlib)

9. surround sound

10. No surround sound!

11. 5.1 Surround Sound - Whats the best game for it.

12. Logitech Z-680 5.1 Surround Sound

13. muliplayer surround sound?