Xbox Live with 2wire equipment through SBC

Xbox Live with 2wire equipment through SBC

Post by <ach.. » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:06:41

Just wondering if anyone has done this and if they are
having any problems, becuase I just ordered the Xbox live.

thanks.

Xbox Live with 2wire equipment through SBC

Post by chri » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:43:55

i got may xbox live and i can't connect, they said some
thing about maybe firewalls stopping me...if this is true
that would suck

1. 2Wire Home Portal wireless and Live

Hey, I've got a quick question - I just got DSL and are using a wireless
network going through a 2Wire Home Portal. I'm wondering if there is a
wireless adapter out there that goes to RJ45 (ethernet) so I could have the
Xbox on the network rather than unplugging the Home Portal and taking it to
where the Xbox is and messing up the network? I can't have both the Home
Portal and the DSL modem in at the same time... any help or suggestions are
appreciated....
--
~~StuDarkJedi~~

2. Fastest way to clean disc

3. Consider poor wireless connectivity when purchasing networking equipment for Xbox Live

4. Question about BACKUP/RESTORE or SECURITY in Win2kP

5. Xbox Live equipment-router at Best Buy

6. ### c.s.a.announce bulletin (16/12/2001) ###

7. Xbox live community answers all you Xbox live Questions!!!!!!

8. Databse full after SMS 2.0 SP4 install

9. Help getting xbox working with 2wire router

10. XBOX live......its not as live as it shuld be!

11. Will I-Cybie live thru the Spring?

12. Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbox sucks Xbo

13. xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbox sucks xbo