Online Play Help

Post by Tible » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:19:25

I just hooked my box to a really fast connection and I
can't seem to find any games to connect to. I have Halo
and it won't pick up any games. How do I get it to find
games over the net, or do I have to hook up to someone in
the same room? Please help soon!

Online Play Help

Post by John » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:28:50

Ummm...a few things:
Halo is not live.
XBox is not live. Yet.
You cannot connect to online games through the internet.
That is what the XBox Live Network is for.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Message unavailable

Online Play Help

Post by Gen PATTO » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:54:17

ACTUALLY you can connect to proxy servers.
if they are set up and you have ip.

=) already have had games across the country

good fun

DONT PAY FOR XBOXLIVENETWORK

USE PROXYs

Online Play Help

Post by Jay Johnso » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:58:26

go to www.gamespy.com - if you already have then try creating a room - then
wait for people to join.. enjoy..

Quote:> Maybe he means he's using tunnel software......

Online Play Help

Post by Bosox337 » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:55:25

1st off..you can play online with halo!! Learn your facts!!
you must 1st connect your xbox with your computer in-able
to download the needed program...Im not sure on the rest
but its easy to find out over the web...
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Ummm...a few things:
>Halo is not live.
>XBox is not live. Yet.
>You cannot connect to online games through the internet.
>That is what the XBox Live Network is for.

1. PS2 online vs Xbox online, Who's playing around?

ATTENTION: MICROSOFT XBOX,
 I loved it when SegaNet, Dreamcast came out it was a
totally new and exciting online gaming experiment for me.
And I was even more excited about the xbox going online,
expecially with accessories like the voice communicator
allowing you to speak to other online players. But, I
recently heard that PS2 your competitor is going to be
online in about August for only $39.99 for the ethernet
and a $9.99 monthy online fee, WOW, Sony don't play
around! They haven't yet release the games that will be
coming out but I think they said some game called SOCOM
will be one. Also, it will play on broadband and other
internet sources, WOW, Sony isn't playing around. However,
correct me if I'm wrong, but xbox isn't expected to
release the online service, which is broadband only, until
Fall 2002, October! What up with That? Do game developers
know what the Xbox has...a built in ethernet hard-drive?
All I am saying is that Xbox should be online before PS2
with a couple of playable games. Microsoft I know your new
at the gaming industry and have had some suprising succes,
but remember you are the underdog! Its no joke even for
you Mr Bill Gates in the gameing world so stop playing
around? I was curious about the PS2 actually making it
online and now they are about to beat us Xbox fans to the
Goal. I hope my resources are wrong because if not
Microsoft are still being stomp by gaystationers! Til next
time...

2. MS BackOffice CAL question

3. do you have to use xbox online service to play online

4. PCBs

5. Playing XBOX Online --> Problems - Help Plz!

6. HOW TO DISABLE THE CONTROL PANEL

7. HELP! Cant Play Halo Online

8. Oracle Order Entry data

9. NBA 2k3 and NHL 2k3: How do they play online

10. Best Game for Online play.

11. You can play online without XBLive

12. online play

13. No one playing Recon Online?????