MORROWIND combat xbox versionI really love this game,But if its going to be on X

MORROWIND combat xbox versionI really love this game,But if its going to be on X

Post by andrew vecchi » Mon, 03 Jun 2002 11:59:41

I really love this game,But if its going to be on XBOX
there need to be some major changes in the 3rd person
version. It is just about impossible to fight in 3rd
person. Not only that but if your in a room trying to
look at different things and pick up objects forget it
you need to switch to 1st person or you will be very
frustrated. I hope they tweak the combat for the XBOX
version so you can lock on in the XBOX version and play
with ease in the 3rd person view. That is my only gripe
with this game and people who are used to console 3rd
person play will understand. If you like The Kings Field
series you will enjoy the pc version to no end , if not
wait for the xbox and hope they tweak the 3rd person
combat. Please people tell me what you think. i want this
game to succeed on the XBOX but I think changes are going
to need to be made to survive on a console. maybe someone
at microsoft can answer my question.

MORROWIND combat xbox versionI really love this game,But if its going to be on X

Post by Greg Howar » Mon, 03 Jun 2002 15:39:03

Quote:> I really love this game,But if its going to be on XBOX
> there need to be some major changes in the 3rd person
> version. It is just about impossible to fight in 3rd
> person. Not only that but if your in a room trying to
> look at different things and pick up objects forget it
> you need to switch to 1st person or you will be very
> frustrated. I hope they tweak the combat for the XBOX
> version so you can lock on in the XBOX version and play
> with ease in the 3rd person view. That is my only gripe
> with this game and people who are used to console 3rd
> person play will understand. If you like The Kings Field
> series you will enjoy the pc version to no end , if not
> wait for the xbox and hope they tweak the 3rd person
> combat. Please people tell me what you think. i want this
> game to succeed on the XBOX but I think changes are going
> to need to be made to survive on a console. maybe someone
> at microsoft can answer my question.

And you'll recycle the same post for a month on this NG, too? Do you enjoy
the sound of *plonk*?

Greg Howard

1. Minolta Dual Scan II, suddenly gone really really slow.

Hi,
I have a Minolta Dual Scan II (USB) and it used to work fine (for it's
price).
But one day it started to scan really really slow.
Reinstalled drivers, Windows 98, didn't help.
But now I think the scanner acts weird.
It used to scan by slowly pulling in the filmreel,
but after the reinstall it pulls the reel in, stops, and something inside
starts to scan.

How is it scanning at your homes ?
Very very weird...
I am trying VueScan now...
Doesn't really seems to help to solve my speed problem.
It's the only USB apparatus I have by the way...
Please tell me how the scanner is supposed to act.
Full scan should take 90 seconds I am told, that's the only thing I know.

Hope you understand my english :-)

2. What is startcli.exe?

3. This newsgroup really really really really likes likes likes likes likes ddddduuuupppppllllliiiiiicccccaaaatttttiiiiiiooooonnnn

4. PC_NFS Client

5. i wand some serious help i am going to buy an xbox

6. (no subject)

7. I am going to sell my xbox

8. CP/M 68k

9. Game companies show no love to xbox

10. Really really want this game

11. I am dissapointed with new xbox games.

12. MORROWIND 3rd person COMBAT

13. Whats the best Xbox game, I am buying one tommorrow