2 Quick Questions. Please answer!

Post by §ma§ » Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:46:18

Ok so I got an X-Box with a DVD controller. My question
is if X-Box can play VCD's. My second question. I live in
Mexico and have a good broadband connection, but does
anyone know if Microsoft is releasing X-Box Live in
Mexico or if I can just buy it in the US and use it here?

-- Thanx --

2 Quick Questions. Please answer!

Post by Ted » Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:11:04

1. No VCD support unless you buy a modchip
2. Xbox live will first be released in the US in Nov, then Europe in the
Spring. Haven't heard when/if it will be in Mexico

--
-T
http://www.dailygame.net

--

Quote:> Ok so I got an X-Box with a DVD controller. My question