Outlook Express Blocked Sender's List

Post by Don Berr » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:44:20

I have a fairly large "Blocked Sender's List" in my
Outlook Express.  I am preparing to install a new computer
and was looking for an easy way to transfer my BSList to
my new computer?

Thank you in advance.

Outlook Express Blocked Sender's List

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 09:39:58

They're kept in the Registry, this page will show you how to move them:

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/partial.htm
Backing up Selected Identity Settings

Hal

KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

Quote:> I have a fairly large "Blocked Sender's List" in my