In-line graphics problems in Eudora 4.0

Post by Dazzali » Wed, 25 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Does anybody else have problems sending in-line graphics in Eudora?  It
will allow me to insert or paste some graphics into a message, but when it
arrives, it arrives with a broken icon and no graphic.  I haven't once
managed to get it to include a graphic.  If I try to include a graphic on
PC Eudora it works with no problem.

Anybody any ideas why the PC version of Eudora seems to have surpassed the
Mac version?  It comes out sooner, it has more features and it is faster.
The only thing it doesn't have (yet) is background checking.

--
Dazzaling

Post by DHoffm » Wed, 25 Feb 1998 04:00:00

> Does anybody else have problems sending in-line graphics in Eudora?  It
> will allow me to insert or paste some graphics into a message, but when it
> arrives, it arrives with a broken icon and no graphic.  I haven't once
> managed to get it to include a graphic.  If I try to include a graphic on
> PC Eudora it works with no problem.

My problem too. Can't speak for Eudora on the PC but I can send myself
inline graphics with Netscape on this same Mac.

Dale

--
Dale Hoffman/ Louisville, KY