email addresses

Post by Robert J. Widenma » Fri, 02 Nov 2001 09:19:30

Is it possible to send an email address in Eudora 4.3.3. underlined and
colored so the recipient need only click on it to produce a an addressed
mail form?

If so, how?

--
Robert J. Widenmann

email addresses

Post by Greg » Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:53:29

> Is it possible to send an email address in Eudora 4.3.3. underlined and
> colored so the recipient need only click on it to produce a an addressed
> mail form?

Regards,
Greg

email addresses

Post by Harvey Waxma » Fri, 02 Nov 2001 11:10:45

> > Is it possible to send an email address in Eudora 4.3.3. underlined and
> > colored so the recipient need only click on it to produce a an addressed
> > mail form?

> Regards,
> Greg

I don't think the < >'s are needed, at least not in 5.1

--
Harvey Waxman
Harvey Products

Feeling Tipsy?
Keep On The Level

email addresses

Post by Greg » Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:35:17

> I don't think the < >'s are needed, at least not in 5.1

They're not needed, but it's a good pratice to do so, especially with
long URL's.

Regards,
Greg

email addresses

Post by Julian Y. K » Sat, 03 Nov 2001 02:40:31

--

Network Engineer                                       <phone:847-467-5780>
Telecommunications and Network Services             Northwestern University

email addresses

Post by Robert J. Widenma » Sat, 03 Nov 2001 09:21:29

> > Is it possible to send an email address in Eudora 4.3.3. underlined and
> > colored so the recipient need only click on it to produce a an addressed
> > mail form?

> Regards,
> Greg

Thanks. It worked. I assume the <mailto> has to be included...? I'm
thinking only of email addresses, not web adresses (http...etc).

--
Robert J. Widenmann

email addresses

Post by Greg » Sat, 03 Nov 2001 10:48:29

> Thanks. It worked. I assume the <mailto> has to be included...?

Yes.

Quote:> I'm thinking only of email addresses, not web adresses (http...etc).

It will work with all of the etc's.  http, gopher, ftp, ph...

1. Recipients address are change to my email address

I use Outlook 2000 with windows 98. If I send 10 emails at
the same time to 10 different ricipients they all return
to my inbox. If I open the emails the ricipients email
address in the "To" box are replaced with whatever email
address I have in Outlook, tools, accounts, properties,
general, user information, email address. This only
happens if i use a different email address than what my
ISP email address is. The reason for this is that i dont
want my recipients to see the ISP address but rather my
website email address.

Thanks Tony

2. DeScribe: How to append

3. New E-mail address...Problem using Inbox icon for new address

4. System Monitor - Title Hidden

5. How to send message to group of e-mail addresses from address book?

6. BBS's for the handicapped

7. Email Address Group Problem in Address Book

8. Changed email address, mail sent to old address

9. Email Addressing FAQ (How to use user+box@host addresses)