query_command in .muttrc

Post by Filip Zyzniewsk » Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:40:13

Hello,

I have a problem with query_command. I created a script /usr/local/bin/addr :

#!/bin/bash

and I added in /usr/local/etc/Muttrc:

query_command='/usr/local/bin/addr %s'

using "Q" in mutt results in "Question:" . I type in: x, and mutt prints:

But what should I do to be able to use it at "To:" prompt?

regards

Filip

query_command in .muttrc

Post by Thilo Mahni » Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:46:22

> Hello,

> I have a problem with query_command. I created a script /usr/local/bin/addr :

> #!/bin/bash

> and I added in /usr/local/etc/Muttrc:

> query_command='/usr/local/bin/addr %s'

> using "Q" in mutt results in "Question:" . I type in: x, and mutt prints:

> But what should I do to be able to use it at "To:" prompt?

I am not sure wether your query is correct, but normally you invoke the query
using Ctrl-T from the prompt.

--
Thilo Mahnig

1. Multiple query_command

Hi,

I use abook to manage my personal e-mail, but the company I work for, have
a command line utilities to fecth e-mail address for internal employee.

Both could use query_command, and I wonder if there is a way
to set a second key to get 2 differents call.

Thank You

2. Xbox DD 5.1 will not work

3. how many log-ins

4. Siemens C166/C167 stories?

5. EIMS and anti-spam plug-ins

6. Resolution within BMP Files

7. help w/ chinese plug ins

8. one-handed keyboard

9. Plug Ins!

10. What folder(s) do plug-ins load from

11. Plug-ins

12. Eudora MAPI plug ins

13. Where do Plug Ins go??