Importing Netscape 6.2 Address Book into Outlook Express 6.0

Importing Netscape 6.2 Address Book into Outlook Express 6.0

Post by Sheldon Facto » Tue, 02 Jul 2002 22:15:49

I have need to import an address book from Netscape 6.2
into Outlook Express 6.0. Earlier versions of Netscape
(4.7) had an "export" menu item which Netscape 6.2's
address book lacks. Any suggestions?

Importing Netscape 6.2 Address Book into Outlook Express 6.0

Post by Michael Santove » Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:25:13

Dawn 5 - Address book Converter - Netscape 6
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~zakharin/Software/features.html

>I have need to import an address book from Netscape 6.2
>into Outlook Express 6.0. Earlier versions of Netscape
>(4.7) had an "export" menu item which Netscape 6.2's
>address book lacks. Any suggestions?

1. Import Netscape 6.0 Mail Address Book to Outlook Express

I want to use Outlook but I don't want to start over
entering the address book.  The address book in Netscape
is *.na2.  Even if I change this file to *.nab, Outlook
will not import it.  Microsoft suggest that you Export the
file in a LDIF format but Netscape 6.0 does not have an
Export utility that I can find (it has Import but not
Export).  Is there a way to export this file from Netscape
6.0 or to Import it directly into Outlook 6.0?

Your help would be appreciated.

2. order by RAND()

3. Importing messages & address book from Netscape 6.2

4. Civilization & UFO : Amiga <-> pc

5. Importing mails from netscape 6.2 to outlook express

6. Sony vs. magnavox?

7. Netscape 6.2 Address book to Outlook 6

8. Element enumeration

9. importing netscape 6.0 messages & address books

10. Found Netscape 6.2 mail transfer tip, still need help with address book

11. Importing Outlook address book to Outlook Express 5

12. Importing from Netscape 6.2

13. Import from Netscape 6.2