TRANSLATION ENGLISH-RUSSIAN, THEME-NETWORKS.BY MAIL ONLY :P.O.BOX 25,111397,MOSCOW,RUSSIA

TRANSLATION ENGLISH-RUSSIAN, THEME-NETWORKS.BY MAIL ONLY :P.O.BOX 25,111397,MOSCOW,RUSSIA

Post by Smirnov Sergey » Thu, 24 Sep 1992 01:33:22

FOR FIRMS, COMPANIES, ETC.
Qualified translator from English into Russian offers to you his
services. I am 28 y.o. I graduated from Moscow Telecommunication
Institute, worked as an engineer in Central Moscow
Telecommunication R&D Institute. My work was dedicated to
PC-based E-mail. Today I am a free-lance translator. I translate
texts, related to Computer Science, Networks, Radiotechnics,
Programming, Telecommunications, etc. I have a good experience
in this activity. I collaborate with magazines -- Russian
varsions of "Network World", "Dr. Dobbs's magazine", "Scientific
American", "Proceedings of IEEE".
If you need to translate your texts, articles, books,
adverti*ts, etc. from English into Russian, I will be glad
to fulfil these translations for you.
Would you, please, contact me by mail:
Vadim E. Shlifer
P.O. Box 25, 111397,