Spelling Check in Outlook Express

Post by Gordon Wilkinso » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 07:25:04

Spelling Check does not work; have deduced that the
following .dll file is missing (Csapi3tl.dll).

Can anyone advise if it is possible to locate this file
and copy it into Outlook Express

Using Windows XP Home and Outlook Express 6

Many Thanks

Gordon Wilkinson

Spelling Check in Outlook Express

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:38:44

Restoring csapi3t1.dll file, a common problem with XP and upgrades:

How To: Fix spell checking in Outlook Express 6
http://www.tech-pro.co.uk/howto_010.html
Spell check not working in XP Outlook Express
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/spellcheck.htm
Spell Checker Not Working in Windows XP
http://www2.cajun.net/~theriots/blk/xp_oe.htm#xp_spell_checker

Hal

KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

Quote:> Spelling Check does not work; have deduced that the
> following .dll file is missing (Csapi3tl.dll).

> Can anyone advise if it is possible to locate this file
> and copy it into Outlook Express

> Using Windows XP Home and Outlook Express 6

> Many Thanks

> Gordon Wilkinson

1. Spell Check / Dictionaly Error - Outlook Express/Outlook 97

Any direction, please?

Outlook Express:  I get an error when attempting to do a document spell
check, "An error occurred while the spelling was being checked."

Outlook 97:  I get a "Dictionary File Error" when attempting to do a
spellcheck form Outlook 97, either when using Word as my editor or not.

2. NS 4.61 opening error messages

3. spell check won't check spell

4. Free Applications?

5. Outlook Express - Spell Check

6. Transfering Data - Clipboard problems?

7. Spell check not working outlook express 6

8. outlook express identities lose passwords on diff user login

9. Spell Check in Outlook Express/Windows XP

10. Spell Check Does not Work In Outlook Express

11. Spell Check on Outlook Express Not there

12. OUTLOOK EXPRESS-Spell check and old mail

13. Outlook Express spell check