Error message from post

Post by GP Tomaschk » Sat, 06 Sep 2003 03:24:19

I'm using nmh v1.0.4.  When I try to send mail, I get the following
error message:

the address

I've looked at the FAQ, and searched google, but I can't find this
error message anywhere.

Can someone help?

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Tomaschke
Lawrence Livermore National Lab

<remove the "-no-such-host" to reply>

1. Pine and NEWS: posting reply AND sending email to the person who posted the message

I use PINE to read USENET newsgroups and often want to 'reply' (to the
original poster) and 'followup' (to the newsgroup).  I've been doing this
by highlighting the email address, selecting 'followup to newsgroup' and
putting the email address in the BCC line (so it shows up correctly in
the USENET news listing).

is there any easier way to do this in PINE?

TjL

--

At 6:06pm EST on Dec 11, 1995 Nicholas Anthony Aiello (son of my sister
and brother-in-law) entered the world 8 pounds, 13oz, making me an uncle

2. several accounts ??

3. The drearily posted .dll error message...

4. hard disk drive Serial ID no.

5. [Error posting message: 441 435 Duplicate]

6. Micron: No Deal, I Told You So!

7. posting error message

8. Belt Case & IIIc

9. error posting message?

10. "Error Posting Message...."

11. Error posting to newsgroup with pine 4.00 (error in /user= field)

12. custom error message for 'Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size'

13. earlier post of mine on all posts coming to me as "read".