Help with Desktop Margins please

Post by Joed » Sun, 31 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Can anyone help me with setting the desktop margins. I am using Eudora
Pro. Desktop margins are one of the "Esoteric Settings" (I think).

My goal is to have each message that I select to read be displayed in a
window that is the same size and position as every other message window.
Additionally I would like to have any "new" message window appear in the
same place each time I go to write a new message.

Thanks!
___Joe___

1. Help with Desktop Margins

Can anyone help me with setting the desktop margins. I am using
Eudora Pro. Desktop margins are one of the "Esoteric Settings" (I
think).

My goal is to have each message that I select to read be displayed
in a window that is the same size and position as every other
message window. Additionally I would like to have any "new" message
window appear in the same place each time I go to write a new
message.

Thanks!
___Joe___

2. My Computer Icon Is Sluggish.

3. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

4. changing the page no format.

5. Remote Desktop Sharing problems... Please help!

6. templates & dlls ????

7. Help me please with REMOTE DESKTOP SHARING

8. please help newbie please please

9. please please please help!

10. *PLEASE HELP* Problem with Internet Mail & Winsock *PLEASE HELP*

11. Help on PINE's margin settings

12. HELP, HELP, HELP PLEASE