Continuous Datatransmission?

Post by Joachim Hess » Thu, 08 Feb 2001 20:56:07

Hi,

does someone know how the H.323 standard or NetMeeting works when it comes
to datatransmission: Will data transmitted continuously or only in case of
changes in the viewed scene?

Thanks for the help
Jo

Continuous Datatransmission?

Post by Brian Sullivan - NetMeeting MV » Thu, 08 Feb 2001 23:18:49

Quote:> does someone know how the H.323 standard or NetMeeting works when it comes
> to datatransmission: Will data transmitted continuously or only in case of
> changes in the viewed scene?

I am not sure exactly what you are asking but if you are asking does H.323
use some sort of key frame/delta change video transmission strategy -- the
answer is yes.

1. Frame abord sequenz in datatransmission

In my application data is transmitted over B-Channel. The CAPI is
initialized to ISO 7776 (X.75 SLP) the default protocol. My datablocks
have 2048 bytes.
Transmission is started all right ( I can see SABM and UA ... in the
HDLC Frames).
Sometimes (3 downloads of 5 approximately ) a frame is aborted ( at least 7
contignous 1s )
from the ISDN-card. I am using a AVM Fritz PCI card.

Did someone have something comparable?
When is the card sending the abort sequenz?
Dose it make any change when I initialize the CAPI to
B1 protocol = 0 (64kbits/s with HDLC) and
B2 protocol = 1 (transparent), because my app is not using the abilties of
X.75?

Thanks
Matthias

2. ACR-NEMA >> X-WINDOW

3. Continuous Disconnect

4. log message

5. Eudora: continuous mailbox corruption

6. problems with OCI under ORACLE 7.0.15

7. Imap, Pine and Continuous Error Loops

8. Psion Series 5 downloading attachments

9. Amavis : Random messages send in continuous loop

10. continuous monitoring of sendmail?

11. Continuous video monitoring?

12. MS Exchange: Continuous download of same message

13. Continuous Forms in VB5.0