Beginer Question, How Execute A Command?...

Beginer Question, How Execute A Command?...

Post by Nicolas Darida » Fri, 30 Jun 1995 04:00:00

I wonder how can send a mail to a host,
and once the mail is come, it runs a command.

Is it possible?

Can you show me the command line, I have to write from
a remote host.

And I would like to know, if it is possible to
indicate in the command line  a first host that the mail should go,
and a second host (that the mail should reach ).

In the same idea, I'd like to use  the  "Mprop " line in
the sendmail.cf, and to know how is the command line to do this.

Thank you for your attention...

1. Beginer Question, How Execute A Command?...

I wonder how can send a mail to a host,
and once the mail is come, it runs a command.

Is it possible?

Can you show me the command line, I have to write from
a remote host.

And I would like to know, if it is possible to
indicate in the command line  a first host that the mail should go,
and a second host (that the mail should reach ).

In the same idea, I'd like to use  the  "Mprop " line in
the sendmail.cf, and to know how is the command line to do this.

Thank you for your attention...

2. Info on DHCP and leases.....

3. commands from .muttrc not executed in gnome-terminal

4. object and library file format

5. executing command when mutt starts

6. ASP files

7. Executing UNIX commands within Pine

8. Q: Connecting A570 to A3000

9. Make sendmail execute a command/script

10. execute a command on receiving a msg.

11. How to execute commands on certain mails?

12. set record=<output of command executed at send time> ??

13. Execute commands, when I receive mails?