block binary files in emails

Post by Bernd Polst » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hello,
we want to block binary attachments in incoming emails.
Can someone help ?

Bernd

block binary files in emails

Post by Sam » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

1. .INS file for config of IMAP e-mail

Hi

Does anyone have any experience of providing users with a .INS file to
easily configure an IMAP e-mail account in Outlook Express.  Is this
possible?

I have looked at the IEAK but can't seem to make this work without also
setting up a dial-up account at the same time.

An example .INS file would be great, if anyone can possibly help???

Nick Torkington
I.T. Support & Maintenance
The Oldham College
U.K.

2. Floppy Drive Alignment Software?

3. Q: how to send binary files via e-mail from CGI ?

4. Recommend a router or hub 2 share DSL?

5. how to attach a binary file to the email using command line

6. Icon association question

7. Help: Are there tools/scripts to easily email binary files?

8. Components in US

9. Q: How to send binary files by e-mail from CGI-scripts ?

10. How to transfer binary file via Email system

11. CODING Binary Files via E-mail

12. Attaching binary files to E-Mail

13. Binary attachment sent as .bmp file turns into .mim file when received