Blocked sender's list blocks friends

Post by Sigrid Vicker » Thu, 12 Dec 2002 04:53:45

My blocked sender's list in Outlook Express (Windows XP)
is deleting a few of my friend's messages despite the
fact that I have not added them to my blocked sender's
list. Has anyone else had this problem?  I would be happy
to find a solution.

Blocked sender's list blocks friends

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:28:52

Have you verified that your friends' email addresses do NOT appear under
'Tools|Message Rules|Blocked Senders List'?  Granted, you did not
intentionally put them there, sometimes its easy to click the wrong menu
item.

Hal

KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

Quote:> My blocked sender's list in Outlook Express (Windows XP)
> is deleting a few of my friend's messages despite the
> fact that I have not added them to my blocked sender's
> list. Has anyone else had this problem?  I would be happy
> to find a solution.

Blocked sender's list blocks friends

Post by Sigrid Vicker » Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:18:26

I have checked and double checked my blocked sender's
list.  At one time I had SpamEaterPro installed on my
computer, but I had problems with it.  This problem began
to occur after I uninstalled SpamEater.  SpamEater did
the same thing with these few friends and somehow it has
transferred to Blocked Senders.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Have you verified that your friends' email addresses do
NOT appear under
>'Tools|Message Rules|Blocked Senders List'?  Granted,
you did not
>intentionally put them there, sometimes its easy to

click the wrong menu
>item.

>Hal
>--

>Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-DTS -- WA7BGX
>http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!"
>KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
>Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

>> My blocked sender's list in Outlook Express (Windows
XP)
>> is deleting a few of my friend's messages despite the
>> fact that I have not added them to my blocked sender's
>> list. Has anyone else had this problem?  I would be
happy
>> to find a solution.

>.

1. Block senders list won't keep my list

Everytime I open outlook express I have to keep going to
my block senders list to add to it. Once I'm finished
using email I logout. Then when I go back into email again
my list that I had before is gone.

Problem I have is that even after I add senders to it they
don't stay in my list.

2. Laser Printers

3. Outlook Express Blocked Sender's List

4. HSPascal + Others

5. Can't add e-m to Block Sender list

6. Need help with performance on long-delay paths!

7. Outlook Express 6 Blocked Sender's List Disappears

8. Device Busy - Why/How ?

9. Help!I accidentally blocked a sender.How to remove this sender fr om the blocked-sender list?

10. outlook express 6 and blocked senders list not staying active

11. Blocked sender list

12. blocked sender list lost!

13. blocked senders list