leave a copy of messages on server Outlook 2000

leave a copy of messages on server Outlook 2000

Post by mc » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 03:36:21

I have a problem with this setting on an outlook 2000
machine, I have gone over the setting a number of times
and do not find anything wrong with it. Does anybody have
any idea why this is happening to that machine? (Win XP)

thanks
mc

leave a copy of messages on server Outlook 2000

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:21:28

I see that you say you have a problem, but I don't see any words describing
the problem.  What exactly is or isn't happening?

Hal

KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

> I have a problem with this setting on an outlook 2000
> machine, I have gone over the setting a number of times
> and do not find anything wrong with it. Does anybody have
> any idea why this is happening to that machine? (Win XP)

> thanks
> mc

1. How to leave a copy of a message on server with OUTLOOK

 I had been using OUTLOOK Express, which allows me to leave a copy of a
message on the server of my Internet Service Provider.  I just installed the
full-blown version of OUTLOOK, but have been unable to find the same option.
Can someone point me in the right direction (or is it a lost cause)?

Thanks,

Chuck Kee

2. .3FX files???

3. leaving a copy on the hotmail server when downloading in outlook

4. bug fix for sh(1), enhancement (FASTER) for tail(1)

5. Outlook 2000 IMAP mailbox to Iplanet Messaging Server

6. DES encryption on MSDOS pc

7. Leaving copy of message in Server.

8. Wondering!

9. You can leave a copy of your message on the server

10. transfering message from outlook 2000 to outlook express 6

11. Leave a message in server for Outlook new version

12. leave message at server on Outlook Express 6

13. Leave message on Server and Outlook