Leave message on Server and Outlook

Post by Mike » Fri, 17 Jan 1997 04:00:00

there is A outlook97 newsgroup, where a more elegant answer may be
provided.

--

NOclubie,Nomvp,Noclubwin
Noteamgates, just

Post by Avi and Robin Treistma » Fri, 17 Jan 1997 04:00:00

In Internet Mail and News there is an advanced option to allow an email to
stay on the server. This allows me access to my inbox both from the office
and home. I am now switching over to the Outlook client. There does not
seem to be any option to leave messages on the server.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Avi Treistman

Leave message on Server and Outlook

Post by don lebo » Sat, 18 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Avi and Robin Treistman writes:

Quote:>In Internet Mail and News there is an advanced option to allow an email to
>stay on the server. This allows me access to my inbox both from the office
>and home. I am now switching over to the Outlook client. There does not
>seem to be any option to leave messages on the server.

There's currently no global "leave mail on server" setting for Outlook, far as
I know. You need to enable Remote Mail and use that to process the mail (mark
for download or mark to download copy)

 - don
    MVP (DTS)
     http://www.maui.net/~dml/

1. Leave a message in server for Outlook new version

Hi,
I am trying to set up Outlook email on my new machine.
Since I have pop server for my account, I would like to
leave messages on server to access them from my work and
home.  I know that Outlook Express has an option to leave
messages in server.  Can I find the similar options in
Outlook?  Thank you.

Subin Im

2. Dr. Watson INETINFO Access Violation

3. leave message at server on Outlook Express 6

4. Upgrade Question

5. leave a copy of messages on server Outlook 2000

6. c++/game developer

7. How to leave a copy of a message on server with OUTLOOK

8. Leaving messages on the server with Outlook Express

9. Outlook 97-how do i leave messages on server

10. How to get Outlook to download headers only, and to leave message on server after reading

11. Leave the mails on server after Outlook Express receive them

12. Outlook Express not leaving msgs on server