Eudora Light 3.0.1 User Manual Available

Eudora Light 3.0.1 User Manual Available

Post by Snue » Wed, 15 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I hope I'm not making a total fool of myself here, but I was just rumaging
around Qualcomm's web site and saw that, dated Monday, the Eudora Light
3.0.1 User Manual is now available. This is new, right?

It's a 900K Adobe Acrobat Reader (pdf) document.

It on page <http://www.eudora.com/light.html>

And the file is <http://www.eudora.com/pdf_docs/maclight301man.pdf>

James "Snuey" Allen
Madison Wisconsin USA

Post by Finn Smi » Thu, 16 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> I hope I'm not making a total fool of myself here, but I was just rumaging
> around Qualcomm's web site and saw that, dated Monday, the Eudora Light
> 3.0.1 User Manual is now available. This is new, right?

> It's a 900K Adobe Acrobat Reader (pdf) document.

> It on page <http://www.eudora.com/light.html>

> And the file is <http://www.eudora.com/pdf_docs/maclight301man.pdf>

> James "Snuey" Allen
> Madison Wisconsin USA

Does anyone know if the manual is available in a format other than PDF? If
so, where could I get ahold of it?

Thanks

--
Finn Smith                     Check out my 3D Mac Games Page:

Eudora Light 3.0.1 User Manual Available

Post by Finn Smi » Thu, 16 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> I hope I'm not making a total fool of myself here, but I was just rumaging
> around Qualcomm's web site and saw that, dated Monday, the Eudora Light
> 3.0.1 User Manual is now available. This is new, right?

> It's a 900K Adobe Acrobat Reader (pdf) document.

> It on page <http://www.eudora.com/light.html>

> And the file is <http://www.eudora.com/pdf_docs/maclight301man.pdf>

> James "Snuey" Allen
> Madison Wisconsin USA

Does anyone know if the manual is available in a format other than PDF? If
so, where could I get ahold of it?

Thanks

--
Finn Smith                     Check out my 3D Mac Games Page:

1. Eudora Light 3.0.1 manual available

http://www.eudora.com/light.html has link to manual and to Acrobat which
is also free and required to view the manual.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Starr
atstarr at amherst.edu
http://www.amherst.edu/~atstarr/eudora (for Eudora utils. and info)
I have no connection to Qualcomm other than being a happy customer!
If this post/email is answering a help request, please try to post
  followup questions, esp. new questions, to the newsgroup. Thanks.

2. mapping ctrl keys

3. New User Seeks Eudora Light Manual

4. Application Errors Inserted by Compilers?

5. REPOST: Short Version: Free Eudora Pro/Light for Mac Manuals from QUALCOMM

6. transmission times & compression in DICOM

7. Manual: Eudora Light 3.1

8. Computer Hobbyist newsletters wanted

9. Eudora Light Manual

10. Seeking Eudora Light Manual

11. manual available for Eudora Pro 3.1 owners who updated from 3.0 (or 3.0.x)

12. Manual for Eudora Light