Anti SPAM E-Mail Service (Service that keeps your Mailbox clean)

Anti SPAM E-Mail Service (Service that keeps your Mailbox clean)

Post by N-Dre » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 06:14:41

Are you sick of receiving unwanted emails all the time? Are you tired
of all those junk e-mails? Do you want to get rid of them? Then you
just found the solution! N-Dream provides a FREE service which deletes
all your spam e-mails in your mailbox. You do not have to download any
software.

Visit www.N-Dream.com to sign up !

N-Dream is the world's first free service which allows you to stop
receiving unsolicited spam mails. Our goal is to fight spam
efficiently.

Andrin von Rechenberg

1. Fight back against spam - an interesing new E-mail service.

Always on the lookout for something new to do with E-mail, I was
astounded by this service.

As you know, millions of adverts are sent across the internet every
day, most of them as spam. The people advertising products do well out
of this, and the people sending the messages do well out of this. How
about the people reading the messages? What do they get (except for a
headache)? Nothing!

There's a new company around who have had an interesting idea.
Following the "Get paid to surf the web" model, they've launched a
service where they will send you adverts in the mail, and then *pay
you* for each one you get! Is that cool or what?

They pay you 5 cents every time they send you a message. I know it
doesn't sound like much, but it adds up eventually and for young people
on a tight budget (like myself) it is a very welcome source of
hassle-free income!

If you're interested, take a look at this address:

http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/43093

You never pay a penny, so there's actually no risk!

2. Displaying a file listing on a tape

3. SPAM on IMS with SMTP Service

4. Windows SNMP Files

5. SPAM Filtering Services - Business, ISPs and Internet Users

6. HP Jetadmin Question

7. Announcement: a commercial spam filtering service

8. autospool

9. local mail delivery through virus/spam filter service

10. Store/Forward Service Masks Spam

11. SPAM Filtering Services - Business, ISPs and Internet Users

12. Request for Info - Cheap UK Mailbox only service

13. Anti-Virus & Anti-Spam Questions