Tips:Read non-English site WITHOUT external viewer with Internet Explorer in English Windows 95/NT

Tips:Read non-English site WITHOUT external viewer with Internet Explorer in English Windows 95/NT

Post by Patrick Pan » Sat, 19 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Step by step instruction to configure Chinese, Japanese, Korean &
Pan European viewing with Netscape(3.0-4.0 PR3) and Internet Explorer
(3.0-4.0 Beta1) under English Windows 95/NT WITHOUT external viewer.
Also, find out how to use IE4.0 Outlook Express & Netscape 4.0
Collabra/Messenger to read non-English mail/news.

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Besides, the FREE section contains LATEST Free Internet Resources
such as free counter, e-mail a/c, guestbook, web space and more.

SOFTWARE section contains latest info about Utilites, Internet
Applications and Games...

--
 __________           __
 \______   \_____   _/  |_  Find out how to setup Netscape & MSIE
  |     ___/\__  \  \   __\ to display Chinese, Japanese, Korean &
  |    |     / __ \_ |  |   Pan Euro without external viewer in
  |____|    (____  / |__|   Patrick * Domain ??a, ?D|h|h?D
                 \/
Web Page: http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. -- Translating non-English e-mail addresses to English --

        I am trying to find any info on tranlating a non-English e-mail
address, which contains accents or different characters.  The e-mail address
was obtained by regular mail and I have no other info.  A friend asked me
this question and I could not come up with any ideas.  Any info or
pointers  to info would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks in advance.

                                                        Vince
--

2. Search in ListCtrl

3. Use Internet mail in Multiboot Windows NT and Windows 95

4. PSION SCRABBLE

5. Mail with non-English Office

6. Can I make my activeX to be downloaded in ppc 2002 by internet?

7. Problems with non-English characters

8. Q: Non-English language capability?

9. PC-Pine 4.21 and non-English spelling checking

10. non-english characters

11. No indentation char when replying to non-english messages