Outlook Express 6.0 can not send emails

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:13:47

Several possible causes and solutions:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q185413
OLEXP: IPF in Kernel32.dll Downloading Messages in Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q221486
OLEXP: Error Message: "Invalid Page Fault in Kernel32.dll" with Happy99.exe
Virus
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q179656
OLEXP: IPF in Kernel32.dll When You Connect to a Mail Server
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q225096
OLEXP: Error Message Using Some Rules in Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q276727
OLEXP: Error Message: MSIMN Caused an Invalid Page Fault in Module
Kernel32.dll
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q275543
OLEXP: How to Troubleshoot the Invalid Page Fault Error Message

Hal

KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

Quote:> When i open Outlook Express 6.0 I get an error