MBX File Format conversion

Post by Philippe Caro » Sat, 28 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi all,
I'm in urgent need of a way to convert MS Internet Mail files (mbx files)
to an Access Database.
Does anyobe know of a utility to do this or has anyone ever tried
deciphering the mbx file format ?
Of course simply converting to a dbase or delimited file wo do as well.
Many thanks.

MBX File Format conversion

Post by Mark S. Beasle » Sun, 29 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I've been trying for several months for an answer from MS and I'm a
solutions provider for them and still haven't received an intelligent
answer.

Good luck,

--
Mark S. Beasley