need POP client for RS6000

Post by Debby Kore » Thu, 03 Feb 1994 06:10:08

I have an all-PC (except for one SUN server) based network running POP (and
other clients) and suddenly one guy needs to use an RS6000!  He would like to
run POP to read his mail from our central server, like everyone else does.  Can
anyone point me to a public domain POP client, preferably with a nice user
interface, for an RS6000 running AIX 3.2 (with the Power PC Processor, in case
there is any compatibility issue)?  I appreciate any information.

Thanks!

1. Pop software for RS6000

I have the misfortune of using an IBM RS6000 as a mail server.  I would like to use
popular mail utility Eudora to send mail from my IBM to my Macintosh.  In order
to do so, I need to have a version of the Post Office Protocol (POP) software that's
adapted to A/IX or some System V implementation of Unix.  Has anyone seen
something like this?

--------------------------------------->>>>>>><<<<<<<---------------------------------------

Code 712
NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center
Greenbelt MD 20771

"If you drink, don't drill" - M. Groening
--------------------------------------->>>>>>><<<<<<<----------------------------------------

2. Fluorescent Module hookup

3. Trivial POP client needed for unix

4. Binding to builtin groups using SID

5. Trivial POP client needed for Unix

6. My sytem says No audio mixer available

7. pop client for mvs and/or vm wanted/needed

8. Security Update

9. Need POP mail client for MAC

10. UIDL pop server and otherrrr pop clients

11. MH- POP: help needed to integrate mh with an already working pop system

12. NEED HELP! reading pop mail from pop server.

13. Disable POP client