picture upside down

Post by Theo » Tue, 30 Oct 2001 05:18:46

whem I want to see the screen 'my video' I see myself upside down
How can I change that?

Thanks
Theo

picture upside down

Post by Graeme Byrn » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:02:50

Turn the camera over.

Quote:> whem I want to see the screen 'my video' I see myself upside down
> How can I change that?

> Thanks
> Theo

1. Why is my picture upside down in the recivers end?

With Xp and NM it seems that there is a problem with thee recivers end; My
picture is upside down! I use Logitech QuickCam Web and in Win 2000 it all
worked perfect. Does anyone have an answer on this?

I Wallumroed

2. Please, give us some Messiah Info!

3. Video upside down on distant machine :-( the famous upside-down effect.

4. Stand-alone CD audio player

5. Upside down picture

6. another extern "C" question

7. Video picture is upside down at 180°