translation from english to french

Post by adrian » Fri, 21 Aug 1998 04:00:00

hey, anyone oput there that can tanslate a letter from english to french
for me?

1. TRANSLATION ENGLISH-RUSSIAN, THEME-NETWORKS.BY MAIL ONLY :P.O.BOX 25,111397,MOSCOW,RUSSIA

FOR FIRMS, COMPANIES, ETC.
Qualified translator from English into Russian offers to you his
services. I am 28 y.o. I graduated from Moscow Telecommunication
Institute, worked as an engineer in Central Moscow
Telecommunication R&D Institute. My work was dedicated to
PC-based E-mail. Today I am a free-lance translator. I translate
texts, related to Computer Science, Networks, Radiotechnics,
Programming, Telecommunications, etc. I have a good experience
in this activity. I collaborate with magazines -- Russian
varsions of "Network World", "Dr. Dobbs's magazine", "Scientific
American", "Proceedings of IEEE".
If you need to translate your texts, articles, books,
advertisements, etc. from English into Russian, I will be glad
to fulfil these translations for you.
Would you, please, contact me by mail:
Vadim E. Shlifer
P.O. Box 25, 111397,
Moscow, Russia

2. EMail Engineer wanted, SF bay area, C++, VIM, MAPI, OCE, OLE

3. Spell check in English and French

4. Embedded E-letter

5. sorry for english readers / only for french readers

6. Feeling confident of OS/2??

7. sorry for english readers / for french readers

8. movedata.h problems

9. Tips:Read non-English site WITHOUT external viewer with Internet Explorer in English Windows 95/NT

10. -- Translating non-English e-mail addresses to English --

11. translation of languages

12. language translation