Leave on Server bug?

Post by Bob Wolf » Thu, 24 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I'm using the current Eudora Light beta (3.01b5). When I check mail at
my secondary machine, I have "leave on server" checked; it is not
checked on my primary machine. When I check mail at my primary machine,
3.01b5 does not download the messages left on server, but when I revert
to Eudora Pro 2.1.3, the messages download as normal. Is this a bug in
the beta?

Leave on Server bug?

Post by Arlo Ro » Thu, 24 Oct 1996 04:00:00

> I'm using the current Eudora Light beta (3.01b5). When I check mail at
> my secondary machine, I have "leave on server" checked; it is not
> checked on my primary machine. When I check mail at my primary machine,
> 3.01b5 does not download the messages left on server, but when I revert
> to Eudora Pro 2.1.3, the messages download as normal. Is this a bug in
> the beta?

It does this in the shipping version of 3.0 Pro too. What gives?

Cheers,
Arlo?!

1. Eudora Light with "leave on server/delete from server" popup?

Is Eudora Light going to have the ability to delete selected messages
from the server anytime soon?   I tried the Eudora Pro demo and that
was the only new feature I used.. I don't need filters or any of that
stuff.  The ability to handle the server account is the only thing I
*personally* use.  Since I don't need all of the other features, I was hoping
this feature may show up in the Light version.  (I admittedly was
starting to lean towards getting the Pro version, but for this one feature and
the fact that I'd only use it at work made me realize that using the mush
mailer to manually nuke messages with a few scripts was a reasonable
alternative.)

I don't know if I missed this in the manual or anything, but it would
be great if there were key-equivalents instead of those popups.  For
example, command-d would be delete here and off the server, and command-shift-d
would be just delete here.. (The user could select which was the default.)
--

These opinions are mine, not Apple's.

2. Eudora script?

3. Leave mail on server-option missing

4. tn3270 screen scraper

5. Leave a message in server for Outlook new version

6. Compiler positions available for week ending May 22

7. Leave the mails on server after Outlook Express receive them

8. WinQueryObject parameter

9. leave message at server on Outlook Express 6

10. "Leave messages on server" still deletes mail

11. Multiple Mail Accts - Leave on server (OE5)

12. leave a copy of messages on server Outlook 2000

13. Leaving email on server