Sender adresse and mailing list

Post by Emmanuel POIRET 476538 » Fri, 13 Sep 1996 04:00:00

My sender generic adress as changed So i can't unsubscribe or change my old adress
from mailing list . the mailing list software does'nt me know
What is the consequense.
I will be automaticly removed from the mailing list if Y cannot receive the mails to my old adrees ?
How to do for  ask the owner mailing to change my adress
--

 Cordialement,
 | Emmanuel POIRET               | Tel: +33 (1) 4765 3868                 |

 | 92141 Clamart                                                          |

Hello,

I've recently switched to mutt from MH, and been enjoying it, however
there's one thing I've been trying to solve that I can't find a way
to do, yet.  All the messages from mailing lists I have listed in a
subscribe line in .muttrc show the name of the list instead of the
name of the sender.  Since I have procmail sort all my list traffic
into separate folders, this isn't necessary, and a bit annoying.
Is there a way to not have subscribe change the way messages are
displayed?

2. ByRef and Remoting Me - Doesn't work?

3. MSN V2 (UK) ands Internet Mail

4. Validate a Calendar Control

5. Addin full-name to some sender adresses

6. Can't flash Panasonic 7502B cause I can't load ASPI manager with Symbios logic SYM20810 board

7. rulesets for selecting senders to some adresses

8. TS and The Internet Advise ...

9. Mail to a mailing list - sender as recipient?

10. Block senders list won't keep my list

11. I want From: line in a alias list to be list-owner, not sender

12. append adresses to same alias to make a list

13. no names comes up on the adresse-list