how do i save partial text from outlook express 6?

how do i save partial text from outlook express 6?

Post by juli » Sat, 04 May 2002 04:57:57

when i recieve newsletters in my outlook express i often
want to save an article or partial text and not the whole
page. i've tried double clicking at the begining of the
text i want and while holding down the mouse button i
drag the mouse to the end of the article or text that i
want so that it's highlighted. then i click on 'file'
and 'save as' but when i try to save it in a folder on my
c drive i still end up with the entire newsletter in the
saved folder. how can i just save the paragragh i want
and not the entire email?

how do i save partial text from outlook express 6?

Post by mac » Sat, 04 May 2002 05:30:39

Quote:> when i recieve newsletters in my outlook express i often
> want to save an article or partial text and not the whole
> page. i've tried double clicking at the begining of the
> text i want and while holding down the mouse button i
> drag the mouse to the end of the article or text that i
> want so that it's highlighted. then i click on 'file'
> and 'save as' but when i try to save it in a folder on my
> c drive i still end up with the entire newsletter in the
> saved folder. how can i just save the paragragh i want
> and not the entire email?

select the text you want>Ctrl+C>Select a word doc etc>Ctrl+V.