Moving from Mac Eudora Pro to Windows Eudora Pro

Moving from Mac Eudora Pro to Windows Eudora Pro

Post by Leif Nelso » Thu, 30 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know how I can move all my mailboxes from my macintosh
running Eudora pro 3.0 to my Windows machine running Eudora pro 3.0?  My
macintosh is going away... :-(

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Leif Nelson

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

Post by Andrew Sta » Thu, 30 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> Does anyone know how I can move all my mailboxes from my macintosh
> running Eudora pro 3.0 to my Windows machine running Eudora pro 3.0?  My
> macintosh is going away... :-(

> Any help would be appreciated.

> Thanks!

> Leif Nelson

> Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

See Hank's comp.mail.eudora.mac FAQ at:
<http://www.amherst.edu/~atstarr/eudora/faq.html>
and
<http://www.amherst.edu/~atstarr/eudora/faq3.html>

-Andrew

--
Andrew Starr
atstarr at amherst.edu
http://www.amherst.edu/~atstarr/eudora (for Eudora utils. and info)
I have no connection to Qualcomm other than being a happy customer!
If this post/email is answering a help request, please try to post
  followup questions, esp. new questions, to the newsgroup. Thanks.

1. - Eudora Pro 2.14.sit (0/2) Here can you download Eudora Pro 2.14

Not only is it inappropriate to post binaries to a non-binaries group,
pirating copyrighted commercial software is in violation of the laws of
every nation who is signatory to the Berne Convention, and is in general
bad taste.  That you hid behind an anonymous remailer to do it makes it
worse, and an act of cowardice.

will terminate your service, thus preserving the existance of anonymous
remailers on the net for legitimate purposes.  Your use is clearly not.

--
Jim Correia

http://tango.mth.umassd.edu/correia

2. PMView on SALE!

3. - Eudora Pro 2.14.sit (1/2) Here can you download Eudora Pro 2.14

4. Why are common print options buried deep in window boxes?

5. - Eudora Pro 2.14.sit (2/2) Here can you download Eudora Pro 2.14

6. NCOPY corrupts files between 3.12 & 4.11

7. REVIEW: EUDORA PRO 3.0 for Windows & Mac

8. gnufind w/o find, locate, xargs???

9. Eudora Pro, Mac vs Windows

10. REVIEW: EUDORA PRO 3.0 for Windows & Mac

11. Mac/Windows Licensing of Eudora Pro

12. Eudora Mailboxes - Eudora Light to Eudora Pro

13. Eudora Pro 3.0 and MS Office Pro 97 and many other software at US$40