Blank Line Before Signature

Post by Andrew Curr » Sat, 28 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I am using Eudora Pro 4.0, which inserts a blank line before my signature
file on all outgoing messages. Is there any way to remove this?

Thanks,
Andrew
--
http://www.netcom.ca/~acurrie

Post by Dick Flanag » Sat, 28 Mar 1998 04:00:00

>I am using Eudora Pro 4.0, which inserts a blank line before my signature
>file on all outgoing messages. Is there any way to remove this?

It does it under 3.1.3, too, and I'd also like to know how to remove it.

Dick
--
* Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)
Visit http://www.veryComputer.com/

Post by Vernon Quaintan » Sun, 29 Mar 1998 04:00:00

> >I am using Eudora Pro 4.0, which inserts a blank line before my signature
> >file on all outgoing messages. Is there any way to remove this?

> It does it under 3.1.3, too, and I'd also like to know how to remove it.

>*

As I understand it the protocols require a blank line there although
most mail programs don't worry.

Anyway, what's the big deal?  Much more space is wasted by irrelevant
cross posts, irrelevant quotations and oversize signatures.

--
Vernon Quaintance

1. How do I get rid of blank lines at signatures, templates and quotes

Hello,
I'm trying to get rid of blank lines before of after signatures,
templates and quotations in Pine 4.56. How do I do?

                                                Best regards
                                                Rezwan Mohammad

2. Sending HTML Email

3. QUESTION: blank line after "From daemon" line?

4. SMS 2003 Security Update Feature

5. blank line->line with 1 space (was Re: E-mail stripping script)

6. Stereoscopic 3D

7. Putting blank line in front of replies

8. Deployment Issue

9. Fix for "added blank line" in Eudora?

10. blank line after reply attribution

11. "inc" adds extra blank lines in MH 6.7

12. Extra blank lines inserted by mhl?

13. Spurious blank line in Header (REPOST)