Quick question about "Profiles" in IMN

Post by Ji » Fri, 03 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Just wondering... if I use multiple User Profiles on a Win95 machine,
will this in turn allow multiple profiles for users of Internet Mail
and News?  In other words, will IMN recognize different users based on
the Windows Login or does it just use the same user information
regardless of who's logged into Windows?

Thanks.

Quick question about "Profiles" in IMN

Post by Mark S. Beasle » Sat, 04 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hi Jim,

Nope Internet Mail only allows you one user.  Doesn't make a difference who
signs in at the beginning.  However, don't despair a brilliant guy has
worked through this problem and came up with a great idea.  Check it out
at:

http://www.biznet.com.gr/sail/isa/tips.html
http://www-na.biznet.com.gr/sail/isa/tips.html

Hope this helps,

--
Mark S. Beasley
Senior Partner

Quote:> Just wondering... if I use multiple User Profiles on a Win95 machine,