CDONTS with multiple "To" and "Cc" Addresses

CDONTS with multiple "To" and "Cc" Addresses

Post by Steve Andrew » Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:05:50

I need to send a CDONT constructed e-mail to multiple
addresses.  How do I code it?

CDONTS with multiple "To" and "Cc" Addresses

Post by Stev » Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:50:06

I can now sent to multiple reciepients if I had code the
address ie

but if I try to pick up the E-mail addresses from drop
down menu's with the following coding

     MyCDONTSMail.To = lstDist1.getValue() & ";" &
lstDist2.getValue()

only the first address is picked up.  I can reverse the
numbers and the same thing happens. Only the one listed
first recievies the e-mail  ??

1. address book -- single "to" with multiple"cc"s

I need to be able to create a single nickname that sends mail to a
single individual while sending carbon copies to half a dozen other
addresses. How can I do this with Eudora's address book?

Is there any other way to do it?

-Rob
--
-   -   -   -   -   -
Robert Burr, Webmaster, MPEG Cam Network

President, Quantum Leap Network
http://www.QuantumLeap.net/
Coral Gables, FL USA        "We live in the future now"
Voice: 305-443-7973   Fax: 305-447-0745

Fisheye View Cam: http://www.FisheyeView.com/
Internet Cameras and the Internet: http://www.WebCam.net/

2. Arabic support for gvim

3. Pine 4.31, "Setup", "Config", ..., "?" gives "Illegal instruction"

4. new generation performas...(7215???)

5. "@" in outgoing address changing to "-" or "#"

6. ULTRA compatibility problems?

7. "cc" vs. "Cc"

8. Catalyst 2950 and IGMP packets

9. outlook Express "View" ""COLUMNS""

10. Rewriting unqualified names in "To:" & "Cc:" headers

11. Finger "To" and "CC" Buttons

12. Help-msg on "P" and "postponed" file -- add "appends to postponed"

13. "T <regex>" Before ";d' & "$", whichOnesARE tagged?