WHY

Post by mel » Sun, 13 Sep 1998 04:00:00

My email is working and I tried to go to the internet but its not
working.It always says Content Advissor is missing and so on.Is my computer
really connected to internet and I wonder how to do the netscape thing?Can
somebody help me.I would really appreciate it.Thanks in advance.

WHY

Post by Michael Santove » Sun, 13 Sep 1998 04:00:00

For a Microsoft Internet Explorer version 3 specific newsgroup, check out

Look at:
Err Msg: Content Advisor Will Not Allow You to See This Site
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q155/3/55.asp
Err Msg: Content Advisor Configuration Is Missing
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q154/9/99.asp

If it asks for a password, and you don't think that you set one, it's
possible that you null password.  Try just pressing the Enter key.

If the above don't help you, you need to call
Microsoft technical support - 425-635-7000

Reinstalling MSIE will NOT fix/remove the Content Advisor password.  It is
intentionally difficult to get around this.  If you do not know the
password, (or can't guess it) you will need to call Microsoft for
assistance.