Import Netscape 6.0 Mail Address Book to Outlook Express

Import Netscape 6.0 Mail Address Book to Outlook Express

Post by Tom Finle » Fri, 18 Jan 2002 05:37:17

I want to use Outlook but I don't want to start over
entering the address book.  The address book in Netscape
is *.na2.  Even if I change this file to *.nab, Outlook
will not import it.  Microsoft suggest that you Export the
file in a LDIF format but Netscape 6.0 does not have an
Export utility that I can find (it has Import but not
Export).  Is there a way to export this file from Netscape
6.0 or to Import it directly into Outlook 6.0?

Your help would be appreciated.