Block senders list won't keep my list

Post by Kim » Thu, 31 Jan 2002 05:08:18

Everytime I open outlook express I have to keep going to
my block senders list to add to it. Once I'm finished
using email I logout. Then when I go back into email again
my list that I had before is gone.

Problem I have is that even after I add senders to it they
don't stay in my list.

Block senders list won't keep my list

Post by Michael Santove » Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:19:03

You may have some corruption in the registry for your Identity.  The Blocked Senders is stored
in the registry.  To see where, look at:
How to Back Up Your Inbox Assistant Rules in Outlook Express 4 & 5
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q181/0/84.asp

For Outlook Express 5 use this newsgroup:
okexpress
For Outlook Express 5.5, use this newsgroup:
ookexpress
For Outlook Express 6 use this newsgroup:
okexpress

You will find out information about issues affecting Outlook Express 5/6 at:
http://chattanooga.net/~scochran/oe5faq.htm
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm
http://home.attbi.com/~jimpickering/
http://www.tomsterdam.com/insideoe5

>Everytime I open outlook express I have to keep going to
>my block senders list to add to it. Once I'm finished
>using email I logout. Then when I go back into email again
>my list that I had before is gone.

>Problem I have is that even after I add senders to it they
>don't stay in my list.

1. Blocked sender's list blocks friends

My blocked sender's list in Outlook Express (Windows XP)
is deleting a few of my friend's messages despite the
fact that I have not added them to my blocked sender's
list. Has anyone else had this problem?  I would be happy
to find a solution.

2. Artificial intelligence

3. Outlook Express Blocked Sender's List

4. Admin account locked out

5. Can't add e-m to Block Sender list

6. New ZX81 site.

7. Outlook Express 6 Blocked Sender's List Disappears

8. More on VMS help, piping on VMS

9. group list won't copy sender

10. Can List Membership Filtering be applied to list of 'to' addresses ?

11. outlook express 6 and blocked senders list not staying active

12. Blocked sender list

13. blocked sender list lost!