SPAM Filtering Services - Business, ISPs and Internet Users

SPAM Filtering Services - Business, ISPs and Internet Users

Post by Gary Stran » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:40:08

Quote:> You've got SPAM!

> SPAM invades our lives on a continual basis.

> We have developed a SPAM Filtering Service for your Needs.  We have
> Filtering Solutions for Business, ISPs and Internet Users.

Question is, does this software filter out the spam post attempting to sell
it? If it doesn't, then it sucks.

--
/\        Gary Strand (303) 497-1336                                NCAR CG2260
  \_][    www.cgd.ucar.edu/ccr/strandwg                    3080 Center Green Dr

1. SPAM Filtering Services - Business, ISPs and Internet Users

When I telnet to your IMAP server I get this:

 > telnet imap.No-JunkMail.com 143
 Trying 66.93.61.117...
 Connected to imap.no-junkmail.com.
 Escape character is '^]'.
 * OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=LOGIN] ns.ABS-CompTech.com IMAP4rev1 2001.315mdk at Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:45:16 -0400 (EDT)
 a capability
 * CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 IDLE NAMESPACE MAILBOX-REFERRALS SCAN SORT THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT MULTIAPPEND LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=LOGIN
 a OK CAPABILITY completed

It seems that you do not support IMAP over SSL/TLS. Do you have
plans to add this?

Thank you,
Nancy
 maintainer of an IMAP Service Providers list

--
Nancy McGough            <http://www.ii.com>            Infinite Ink
Writing about procmail, imap, pine, spam-deflexion strategies & more

2. make standalone ce apps using PIE

3. Spam filtering software suggestions for MS Internet Mail and Internet News

4. Looking for good launcher...

5. Spam filter on a user-by-user basis...

6. How to track individual process on VMS?

7. MSN V2 (UK) ands Internet Mail

8. Kodak Diconix 150 Plus

9. My outgoing email blocked by own ISP spam filter

10. Announcement: a commercial spam filtering service

11. local mail delivery through virus/spam filter service

12. Anti SPAM E-Mail Service (Service that keeps your Mailbox clean)

13. ISP's for small business