Disabling Audio Tuning Wizard

Post by Graham Charle » Fri, 21 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Every morning when I start my computer (and NetMeeting), the Audio Tuning
Wizard informs me that I don't have a sound card installed. I know that
already. Can I get it to stop reminding me every day?
--

WestEd, San Francisco

Disabling Audio Tuning Wizard

Post by Tim Schre » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hi Graham!

Thanks for the information.  I've filed this as something to be addressed
for the final release.

Tim Schreck
Microsoft NetMeeting Team
http://www.microsoft.com/netmeeting
http://www.ms-normandy.com
--------------------

>Subject: Disabling Audio Tuning Wizard

microsoft.public.internet.netmeeting,microsoft.public.internet.netmeeting.be
ta
Quote:>Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 08:35:35 -0800

microsoft.public.internet.netmeeting:5790
microsoft.public.internet.netmeeting.beta:1176

>Every morning when I start my computer (and NetMeeting), the Audio Tuning
>Wizard informs me that I don't have a sound card installed. I know that
>already. Can I get it to stop reminding me every day?
>--

>WestEd, San Francisco

1. Audio Tuning Wizard Is Grayed Out, And I Have No Audio......

Keith,

Did you try "Scoble's Standard Advice" (SSA)? It's at http://www.netmeet.net
(Click on FAQ). Did that change your behavior?

Can you record and play back sounds in any other application?

Robert Scoble
Conference Planner
Fawcette Technical Publications
http://www.vbits98.com

2. OSX Mail

3. Audio tuning Wizard conflict - Microsoft Netmeeting

4. simulated annealing convergence and random number quality

5. Audio tuning wizard fine but mic not working in NetMeeting 3.01 (Win 2K)

6. The Apple II is crap

7. Audio tuning wizard

8. string to float

9. netmeeting crashes on first launch at audio tuning wizard.

10. Audio Tuning Wizard

11. Help - No AUDIO TUNING WIZARD

12. Audio Tuning Wizard Doesn't Recognize Mic

13. Help! getting the audio tuning wizard to work...