Outlook Express 6.0 - Problem Sending Email

Outlook Express 6.0 - Problem Sending Email

Post by Alle » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:50:17

Why has Outlook Express all of a sudden started poping up
a loggon screen when I attempt to send email from my
companies IMAP server?  It then rejects my MSN Id and
Password.  When I cancel it pops up an error message
about changes must be made to my mail setup.

Problem started this past weekend.

One big reason I went to Outlook Express was its ability
to access a variety of email servers.

Can anyone help?

Outlook Express 6.0 - Problem Sending Email

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:53:02

You might want to ask your company's e-mail administrator if he's made any
changes to the authorization requirements of the company server.

Hal

KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

Quote:> Why has Outlook Express all of a sudden started poping up
> a loggon screen when I attempt to send email from my
> companies IMAP server?  It then rejects my MSN Id and
> Password.  When I cancel it pops up an error message
> about changes must be made to my mail setup.

> Problem started this past weekend.

> One big reason I went to Outlook Express was its ability
> to access a variety of email servers.

> Can anyone help?

1. Outlook Express 6.0 can not send emails

Several possible causes and solutions:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q185413
OLEXP: IPF in Kernel32.dll Downloading Messages in Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q221486
OLEXP: Error Message: "Invalid Page Fault in Kernel32.dll" with Happy99.exe
Virus
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q179656
OLEXP: IPF in Kernel32.dll When You Connect to a Mail Server
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q225096
OLEXP: Error Message Using Some Rules in Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q276727
OLEXP: Error Message: MSIMN Caused an Invalid Page Fault in Module
Kernel32.dll
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q275543
OLEXP: How to Troubleshoot the Invalid Page Fault Error Message

Hal

KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

2. AS400 Sites

3. Outlook Express 6.0 Can't Send email After XP Upgrade

4. Domain Name Error

5. Moving Outlook Express 5.5 mail folders from one computer to Outlook Express 6.0

6. VAX Hardware Available

7. Outlook Express 6.0 send/receive failure

8. This is interesting sometimes our clients get this problem.

9. Sending Mail in Outlook Express 6.0

10. outlook express 6.0 send box

11. outlook express 6.0 won't send "sender's name"

12. Outlook Express 6.0 stalling (sometimes) sending mail

13. Programming Outlook Express 6.0 to ONLY E-mails from specific users