How to Export to particular Dir?

Post by Douglas Rockwe » Tue, 28 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Subject: How to Export to particular Dir?
Newsgroups: comp.mail.pine

I can't figure out how to get Pine to Export to directory other than
$Home.  Is it possible to configure it to Export to another subdirectory
as a default?

--
Doug
The price of freedom is infernal vigilantes

--
Doug
The price of freedom is infernal vigilantes

1. setting default export dir

How can I set the default Export dir so that when I export a message to a
file, it does NOT go into the home dir?

Thanks in advance
Steve Schow       | But you don't need to use the claw, if you

(415) 354-4908    | Have I given you a clue......?
800-722-2007x4908 |                    - Baloo the Bear

2. Disable UPN logon names?

3. A particular user cannot send mail to a particular domain

4. Copies of Morrow Owners' Review no longer avaiable

5. incoming dir / outgoing dir setting, HELP!!

6. Capture Backspace key

7. block a particular email address?

8. Gauntlet 5.5 Question

9. POP3 mail to particular domain fails

10. Problem getting voice connection to a particular user.

11. Problems with sending and receiving mail to a particular vendor

12. Tagging messages sent to a particular email address

13. How can I forward ALL THE MESSAGES to a particular email address?