Outlook Express - Spell Check

Post by doug » Mon, 16 Jun 2003 02:10:02

When I attempt a spell check on an email, OE tries to
install Microsoft Pictue It! Publishing 2001

Outlook Express - Spell Check

Post by Michael Santove » Mon, 16 Jun 2003 02:54:23

Clicking Send or Running Spell Check in OE Runs Installer for Picture It
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294731

Quote:> When I attempt a spell check on an email, OE tries to
> install Microsoft Pictue It! Publishing 2001

1. OUTLOOK EXPRESS-Spell check and old mail

I have searched and can not find the answers to the
following questions.  Any help is apprecaited.

1)I have the spelling to check document before sending.
When I hit send, it tells me that the spelling has been
halted, do I want to sent it anyway.  OT if I hit the
icon to check the spelling, I get a message telling me an
error has occured.  So, not matter what I ty to do, I can
not get the spell check to work.
2) My old computers hard drive information was put onto
one of my new computers hard drives.  I can not access my
old Outlook Express email.  How can I get my old email
messages?  I had email in the InBox, and other folders I
created.

Any help is greatly appreaciated.

Thanks,

BAM