HPUX 10.20 and Mutt command line

Post by Jay Biet » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

HI:

Can mutt be used in HPUX 10.20 cron to send email with mime file
attachments?  I need to send messages via the command line with attachments.

Is there a place to get the bindery version of Mutt for HPUX 10.20?

Thanks
Jay Bietz

Post by Gary Johnso » Sat, 18 Nov 2000 13:19:49

> Can mutt be used in HPUX 10.20 cron to send email with mime file
> attachments?  I need to send messages via the command line with attachments.

I haven't tried it, but I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't
work.  Just make sure to use the full path name to mutt in the crontab
file; the PATH provided by cron usually contains only a few, basic
directories.

Quote:> Is there a place to get the bindery version of Mutt for HPUX 10.20?

Can't help you there.

Gary

Post by Ralf Hildebran » Sat, 18 Nov 2000 04:00:00

>Can mutt be used in HPUX 10.20 cron to send email with mime file
>attachments?  I need to send messages via the command line with attachments.

Yup. Although I use mpack instead.

Quote:>Is there a place to get the bindery version of Mutt for HPUX 10.20?

Normally I'd say http://hpux.asknet.de/, but no mutt there.
But I have a 1.3.8 version you can have :)

1. ACAP und HPUX 10.20

hi there,

did somebody get up the cyrus-acapd on a HP-Box ?
I fear, the dynamic-load of the sasl-methods would have
to be rewritten (there is noch ldopen/ldsym etc in HPUX)

   tschuess
             Stefan Mink
--
"Click here to drop the deutsche mark."

2. Is there a ROM upgrade for the ZOOM v.32bis?

3. MH for HPUX 10.20

4. Documentation on xstm?

5. nmh/HPUX 10.20; inc probs

6. WTB or WTT: Flash Cards!

7. Pine exits on 'Compose' ( HPUX 10.20 )

8. loadjava error loading classes

9. Installing Pine on HPUX 10.20

10. Q: Pine 3.96 & HPUX 10.20 Hang Writing File/Sending Mail

11. 8.10.0.Beta6 on HPUX 10.20

12. 8.10.1 permissions problem at HPUX 10.20

13. HPUX B.10.20 & sendmail